Encouraging personal and professional development
We encourage and motivate our employees to reach their personal and professional development goals. With this in mind, we support employee efforts to build competence in new areas and strengthen skills through a variety of methods:
- Training, skill-building workshops, team-building exercises
- Tuition reimbursement for a range of educational and training programs through colleges, universities, the Life Underwriters Association of Canada, the Insurance Institute of Canada and the Independent Brokers Association of Ontario.
Bonuses for employees who successfully attain professional designations, for example:
- RIBO - Register Insurance Broker of Ontario
- CAIB - Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker
- CIP - Chartered Insurance Professional
- CRM - Canadian Risk Manager
- CEBS - Certified Employee Benefits Specialist
- CFP - Certified Financial Planner
- CPIB - Canadian Professional Insurance Broker
- FCIP - Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional
- Regular meetings with Team Leaders and Managers are part of our commitment to employee development. This is designed to facilitate ongoing communication and provide positive feedback regarding future development.